To successfully complete the Foundation Year Program means...
- To fulfill the necessary requirements for being admitted to undergraduate degree programs at Italian universities.
- To be set up for success in your academic career in Italy.
- To reach the Italian language proficiency level required to enter Italian university programs: the successful completion of the Foundation Year Program is equal to an Italian language proficiency test, customarily required to international students by the University of Pavia. Students will also have the opportunity to take the official italian's certification as a foreign language (CILS) during the June exams session.
- To experience a multicultural learning and living environment that prepares students for any path they may decide to take. With students coming from 40+ different countries, the Foundation Year Program is not only a great study opportunity, but is also a truly impactful and life-changing experience.
- To be eligible for fee waiver during the 1st year of your degree program. If after completing the Foundation Year Program you decide to study at University of Pavia, you can apply for 1st year fee waiver.