Foundation Year 2022-2023 fee at the University of Pavia is set at 5000 euros.
The fee includes:
- tuition fees
- third liability insurance
- access to the University facilities (bus pass, canteen card, libraries, discounts)
What’s not included:
- airport transfers
- meals and beverages
- visa costs
- medical and travel insurance
- First installment: 1500 euros due within ten days of receiving the admission letter
- Second installment: 1750 euros due by 31 August 2022
- Third installment: 1750 euros due by 30 September 2022
Payment instructions will be provided together with the admission letter.
For those who will receive the acceptance letter after the 31 July 2022, they will receive via email the instructions regarding the modality to make all the payments by 30 September 2022.
2.1. EXEMPTION FROM ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
In case of exemption from the Italian language course the fee is set for 4,000 euros. To find out if you are included in one of the categories valid for the exemption, contact us at email@example.com
2.2. EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION HOLDERS
For the academic year 2022-2023, the University of Pavia offers two full exemptions of the tuition fee for enrolling at the Foundation Year Program for students who:
- do not have the 12th year of schooling for the access to a bachelor
- hold a residence permit of stay for international protection holders ( I.E. political asylum, subsidiary protection, humanitarian reasons)
3. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- Before 15 September 2022: 75% refund of the amount paid
- After 15 September 2022: No refund will be issued
In case of visa rejection, the University of Pavia still gives the chance to students to attend the entire program online from their home country.
The impossibility of attending live classes due to unfavorable time difference will not be a reason for obtaining the refund since the student can access the recorded class and material on a daily basis.
In case of a negative evolution of the pandemic situation which could lead to restrictions on the in-presence activities, the courses will be held online, without any possibility of reimbursement or reduction of tuition fee.