Requirements & Application
Applications are now open from November 16th 2020 until September 15th 2021!
- At least 11 years of schooling from primary education to graduation at high school.
- High school leaving diploma with complete transcript of records, plus translation &
declaration of value.
At least 17 years old. If you are 17 years old, a legal tutor is required.
How to apply
- Fill out the online application form by September 15th 2021
- Transcript of records of the last secondary school year
- Copy of Passport
- Original version of the secondary school leaving qualification (or a photocopy according to the original version), officially translated into Italian, legalized (or with an “apostille”) together with its corresponding Declaration of Value (DV) issued and validated by the Italian authorities of the country of residency.
In case you do not possess your high school diploma yet, we ask you to attach a document or letter from your High School to your application, certifying the date in which you will obtain the diploma. The final diploma must be integrated in the online application or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2021, under penalty of exclusion from the program.
3. At the latest by fours weeks from the application, applicants will be emailed an admission letter if the application is declared eligible.
4. Admitted students will be notified via email within 4 weeks.
5. Admitted students must register on the Universitaly platform and apply for the pre-enrollment. Once obtained it, they must present the admission letter of our program and the validation from Universitaly to the Italian Representation in their country in order to obtain the study Visa.