Requirements & Application
Applications are now open from November 16th 2020 until September 15th 2021!
- Possess at least 11 years of schooling from primary education to graduation at high school.
- Possess an high school diploma with complete transcript of records, plus translation &
declaration of value.
Being at least 17 years old. If you are 17 years old, a legal tutor is required. In this case you find the Statement of assumption of responsibility for underage students to fill here and send it by email at email@example.com
The student must turn 18 years old by the end of the program (June 30, 2022)
How to apply
- Fill out the online application form by September 15th 2021
- Copy of Passport
- Transcript of records of the last secondary school year
- Original version of the secondary school diploma (or a photocopy according to the original version)
- Official translation into Italian of the above mentioned school documents
- Legalization with “apostille”
- Declaration of Value (DV) issued and validated by the Italian authorities of the country of residency.
In case you do not possess your high school diploma yet, we ask you to attach a document or letter from your High School to your application, certifying the date in which you will obtain the diploma. The final diploma must be integrated in the online application or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2021, under penalty of exclusion from the program.
If you do not possess the Declaration of Value and the legalization yet, you can still submit your application, but bear in mind that all the missing documents must be sent out to us by the 31 October 2021.
3. At the latest by fours weeks from the application, applicants will be emailed an admission letter if the application is declared eligible.
4. Admitted students will be notified via email within 4 weeks.
5. Admitted students must register on the Universitaly platform and apply for the pre-enrollment. Once obtained it, they must present the admission letter of our program and the validation from Universitaly to the Italian Representation in their country in order to obtain the study Visa.