Foundation Year – Blended Option
Foundation Year – blended option is structured as follows:
- 650 hours of intensive Italian language and Culture course ( several levels available: from beginner to advanced) from October until February attended ONLINE and from February to June IN-PERSON* in Pavia.
- 300 hours of Area Study courses IN-PERSON* in Pavia, from February until June.
Students can choose one AREA STUDY among the following:
- History of Art and Archaeology
- Italian Literature
- Ancient and Medieval History
- SCIENCES AND MEDICINE
- ECONOMICS, LAW AND POLITICS
- Political science
- Contemporary History
- Italian courses will run from the 18th of October 2021 until June 17th 2022.
- Area study preparatory courses will run from the beginning of March 2022 until June 17th 2022.
If you choose the Foundation Year – blended, you will attend the first part of the Italian language course from the October 18th 2021 until the end of February 2022 ONLINE; you will then attend IN-PERSON* in Pavia the second part of the Italian language course and the area study courses from the beginning of March 2022 until the June 17th 2022.
* The in-person options will take place only if the sanitary conditions will be favorable and allow for in-person lessons. On the contrary, the program will be held entirely online, without any possibility of reimbursement or reductions of the tuition fees.