Program Admission Requirements
To be admitted to the program, you must:
- Have completed 11 years of schooling (from elementary school to high school).
- Have received a high school diploma (final certification), which should be accompanied by the transcripts of your high school senior year and a translation.
- Be at least 17 years old.
- Have a lawfully appointed tutor if you are still a minor. In this case, at the moment of your enrollment, you must fill out a "Dichiarazione di responsabilità per studenti minorenni"( Statement of responsibility for minors) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be turning 18 years old by the end of the Program (June 30, 2024)