The tuition fee for the Foundation Year Program amounts to 5.000 euros.
The tuition fee includes:
- University fees
- Liability insurance
- Access to the University services (access to libraries, student discounts)
- Registration for the CILS certification exam for the June 2024 session (B1 or B2 level)
The tuition fee does NOT includes:
- Room and board
- Rides to and from the airport
- Meals and beverages
- Visa expenses
- Medical and travel insurance
- 16€ tax stamp for the release of the final certificate.
- First installment: 1.500 euros to be paid within ten days of receiving the email containing the instructions for enrollment
- Second installment: 1.750 euros to be paid by July 31, 2024
- Third installment: 1.750 euros to be paid by August 31, 2024
Instructions regarding the payment method will be provided following the acceptance letter.
Students who receive the acceptance letter will be notified on how to complete the payments via email
1. EXEMPTION FROM THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
In case of exemption from the Italian language course, the tuition fee for the Program is of 4,000 euros. For more information about the categories that may be eligible for this exemption, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. FULL EXEMPTIONS
FOR INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION HOLDERS
For the 2024-2025 academic year, UNIPV offers two full exemptions to students who:
- Do not meet the 12-years' schooling requirement necessary to access undergraduate degree programs
- Hold an Italian residence permit for international protection reasons (e.g.,political asylum,subsidiary protection,humanitarian reasons)
Students interested in this exemptions can submit their application through apply.unipv.eu by July 31, 2024 and upload all the required documents proving their status to Universitaly platform or send them to email@example.com by September 15, 2024.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- Until September 15, 2024: a refund of 75% of the amount paid will be issued
- After September 15, 2024: no refunds will be issued
Only and exceptionally in the event of a visa refusal, it will be possible to obtain a refund of 75% of the amount paid even after the 15th of September.The requests for refund due to visa refusal will be accepted by the 31st of January 2025. Subsequent requests will not be refunded. In case of visa rejection, students won't attend classes online and the enrollment will be withdrawn.
The deadline for obtaining a visa appointment is the same for all international students and it is set by the University of Pavia.
For those who are still waiting for their visa, the inability to attend classes online due to critical differences between time zones will not be considered a valid reason for issuing a refund.