The tuition fee for the Foundation Year Program amounts to 5.000 euros.
The tuition fee includes:
- University fees
- Liability insurance
- Access to the University services (access to libraries, student discounts)
- Registration for the CILS certification exam for the June 2024 session (B1 or B2 level)
The tuition fee does NOT includes:
- Room and board
- Rides to and from the airport
- Meals and beverages
- Visa expenses
- Medical and travel insurance
- 16 € tax stamp for the release of the final certificate.
- First installment: 1.500 euros to be paid within ten days of receiving the email containing the instructions for enrollment
- Second installment: 1.750 euros to be paid by July 31, 2023
- Third installment: 1.750 euros to be paid by August 31, 2023
Instructions regarding the method of payment will be provided following the acceptance letter.
Students who receive the acceptance letter will receive updated information on how to complete the payments via email
1. EXEMPTION FROM ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE
In case of exemption from the Italian language course, the tuition fee for the Program is 4,000 euros. For more information about the categories that may be eligible for this exemption, please contact us at email@example.com
2. FULL EXEMPTIONS
FOR INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION HOLDERS
For the 2023-2024 academic year, UNIPV offers two full exemptions to students who:
- Do not meet the 12-years-of schooling requirement necessary to access undergraduate degree programs
- Hold an Italian residence permit for international protection reasons(e.g.,political asylum,subsidiary protection,humanitarian reasons)
Students interested in this exemptions can submit their application through apply.unipv.eu by July 31, 2023 and upload all the required documents proving their status to Universitaly platform or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2023.
WARNING: the two exemptions for the 23/24 academic year have already been allocated.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- Until September 15, 2023: a refund of 75% of the amount paid will be issued
- After September 15, 2023: no refunds will be issued
Only and exceptionally in the event of a visa refusal, it will be possible to obtain a refund of 75% of the amount paid even after 15 September. In case of visa rejection, the student will stop attending classes online and the enrollment will be withdrawn.
The inability to attend classes online due to a critical difference between time zones will not be considered a valid reason for issuing a refund.
All lessons will be recorded and made available to students through the Kiro teaching platform
In case of an exacerbation of the Covid 19 pandemic and consequent limitations on in-person activities,all the courses will be delivered online, with no possibility of refunds or discounts.